Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Vibes

This was a weekend that I was truly looking forward to, the last weekend at school before thanksgiving, the last weekend before I really had to start worrying about finals. I intended to live this time up for all that it was worth. It turned out to be a weekend that, instead of making me want to stay at school, is making me want to go home even more. It was a rough weekend. Friday had a lot of potential. I was invited to go with my friend to his frat's semi-formal. I was pretty excited about it because a few of my friends were also going and I know a lot of people in the fraternity. It started out really fun but the end of the night was just plain awful. When I got back to the dorm, my friend Shannon and I ordered DP Dough and watched Breakfast at Tiffany's just to make ourselves feel better. I slept late into Saturday and did a little bit of work but mostly just watched TV. Saturday night was the football game. It was incredibly cold but I wore a lot of layers. It ended up being a lot of fun but...I lost my phone at the game. It was no where to be found. Completely lost. Gone. I've been calling people all day about it and emailing but i'm assuming that everything was closed today since it was Sunday. I didn'e even feel like going out last night because I was so upset about my phone. I just hung out with some friends but we really didn't do anything. I just feel that I might have been better off just going to sleep. I was pretty happy that my roommate went to visit her boyfriend all day because I really just wanted to get work done alone. It was a really relaxing day and I could do whatever I wanted without having to worry about anyone. I definitely was getting some bad vibes before this weekend even began but what can you do? The weekend wasn't all bad, though I am leaving out some of the worst details, I just think that I am really tired of all of this. I need a break. Just a few more days.

No comments: