Saturday, November 29, 2008

send me on my way

The last week of classes before thanksgiving break ended up being a bit of a joke. Monday I turned in my english essay which was quite a grievance and had a debate on gay marriage which went alright. I was going to go to the gym but I really did not have any motivation. I think that I was thinking that I would start working on my government essay but that did not work out. Of course, my guitar was sitting there and that's a temptation that I just can not resist. I did not go to math class but I looked at the book and did some problems. I have a test after the weekend but I'm not too worried about it. I can worry about it later. Instead I took my brother to the diner to get food and we talked for awhile. I've been out of touch with civilization pretty much all week because I lost my cell phone at the football game...this was probably a combination between there being so many people everywhere and it being incredible cold so I had to move around a lot. The game was pretty fun but a definite dissappointment. Monday night my friends and I went to Adeles to use up some diner points and then we pretty much had a dance party in my room to showtunes...yea, pretty absurd but a lot of fun. Tuesday I did not have any classes which was pretty nice. I slept somewhat late. I had to walk to CVS to pick up a magazine for a Women's Studies project but they ended up not even having the magazine, a huge waste of time. I then went to hornbake to watch some movies for class. After that, I killed time until UNIV started. I had to do my group project at 5 that night...it was the only reason that I stayed on campus as long as I did. We, however, did not get anything accomplished so it was another huge waste of time. We have to meet again next tuesday anyway so I really could have gone home earlier and been a lot happier.

No comments: