Wednesday, November 12, 2008

one crowded hour

I'm not sure if this is true or at all makes sense but I feel as if the mediation from yesterday had an incredibly postive effect on my day today. I woke up feeling rested, which is unusual for me since I usually have trouble falling asleep due to my mind racing over different issues. Last night I slept soundly. I did my math homework at breakfast and actually understood it. Feeling really motivated, after english I went to the gym. I had a really good work out, I felt like I could run forever and I pretty much did. I lost track of time. I came back to my dorm to find that my roommate was still in bed. It was kind of funny thinking about how much I had accomplished in the morning while she slept. I had a math quiz today and there is no doubt that I did pretty well on it, which is unusual because I have no talent or drive when it comes to math. All day I have felt that I could see clearly, that my mind was open. My thoughts were actually organized and not as sporadic and I accomplished a lot homework wise. Maybe I should look into meditating more often. Recently I have been really into different spiritual outlooks and methods of getting closer to oneself. I am eager to explore what else is out there, what will give me the greatest satisfaction, the greatest clarity.

No comments: