Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bittersweet Symphony

Right now I am sitting in the lounge listening to one of the the most monumental songs of my lifetime...Bittersweet Symphony. There is just something so amazing about this song that just makes me stop everything. It just gives you goosebumps Is it weird that I would definitely walk down the aisle to this song? Yeaaaa. Oh and now Champagne Supernova is playing and everyone is quietly singing it while they work. Not that I can really say that I am working. Guitar solo. "Where were you while we were getting high?" This blog is turning out to be a conglomerate of a lot of random thoughts. Alright so now my friend is playing some really trippy song. It's a little emo but pretty sick.

So today was a normal thrusday. In my government lecture of 300 my professor walked right up to me and asked a very philosophical, vague question. I couldn't imagine what she wanted me to say so it turned into a few awkward moments of 600 eyes directed at me. Lovely. I took my brother to lunch again today so it seems that it's going to be a scheduled thing. I went to dinner with my friends and met with Jeb, my brother's roommate, who is pretty much my favorite person. So now I'm in the lounge kind of doing work but not really not at all. Really I'm just listening to music and, well, blogging is always a good way to procrastinate.

No comments: