Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Song Remains The Same

So it is Sunday, almost 7. Where did the day go? This is what happens when you stay up late, sleep late, and still feel tired the next day. Everything that I was planning on doing today has still yet to be accomplished. My stress is not relieved by the weekend. I'm pretty sure that I never procrastinated this much when I was in high school. I was one of those kids who would do their homework as soon as they got home from school. I was never a victim of the infamous all-nighters to finish a paper. I mean obviously I still have a good number of hours tonight to do my work but still, I would feel better if I was finished with it all right now. Ahhh, the life of a college freshman. I think that it's going to take more time to adjust than I could have imagined.
Last night I went to a concert with cover bands for Nirvana and Pearl Jam. The music was great and I was up by the stage the whole night. I went with a group of people from my building. I still have a ringing in my ears from the loud speakers but no complaints, I had a great time.
The football game yesterday was amazing. My parents were tailgating before so I stopped by there to pick up some food and then got to the stadum in time to get first row seats. Amazing. There is no better way to watch a football game than from the front row.

No comments: