Sunday, September 14, 2008

Follow Through

I climbed the rock wall on thursday! I had never done it before but really wanted to. A bunch of people that I know went too. It was really fun, really challenging, and I would definitely do it again. This weekend was pretty good. My roommate went to visit her boyfriend in Manassas so I had the whole room to myself which was a good and a bad thing. I missed having her around but sometimes it's good just to have your own space. I went to a frat party friday night and met up with two of my best friends from high school there. They come down to College Park pretty much every weekend which is insane but it's good to have them around. Actually I think that this was the last weekend that they are coming down for awhile. I got to talk to my best friend, Amanda, Friday which was really good. I needed to seriously catch up with her. It is really hard to keep in touch but I'm sure that somehow we will find a way. She's coming home in October for a fall break so she should be coming to College Park to visit. Yesterday was the football game against Cal. which was really fun! We went to tailgate beforehand and got food from my parents and then we went to the game very early so that we could get close seats. Second Row seats, the closest I have ever been for any game. I love the spirit of the fans at this school, how they get so into the game and the team. There's nothing better.

No comments: