Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sitting Here Watching the Wheels Go Round

Why can't everyday be this beautiful? 80 degrees, sunny, the bluest sky, whitest clouds. I was planning on getting some of my work done now between classes, and to some degree I did, but I've found myself incredibly distracted. The trees that surround me are a magnificent green and the breeze is incredibly pleasant. These are the ideal conditions for my mind to wander and I can't really say that I'm resisting it. So I'm just sitting here watching the world go by.
I feel as if I have a lot of work to do this weekend but in comparison to others, it probably isn't too bad. I have a Cultural Artifact presentation due thursday for Women's Studies. It took me forever to think of a good artifact and in the end I chose a song written by and for RAWA. It's an organization and a culture that I know very little about so I'm excited to be enlightened. I also should start working on my english paper... that's important. Other than those two big things, I'm sure that I will have a good amount of reading for all of my classes, especially Government.
I have a group project due tuesday for UNIV101 and we are meeting today. Honestly, I really do not like group work because no matter what, the work is never distributed equally and it's hard to get someone to step up to lead and delegate. This project isn't really all that difficult so I'm sure that it will be ok though.

No comments: