Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nothing's Gonna Change My World

Yesterday was a good day. My math quiz was relatively easy so I'm hoping for an 'A.' I got all of my homework done during my 3 hour break between english and math which left the rest of the night just to chill. For some reason I really have not had that much work to do this week but I can almost guarantee that that will change by next week. I'm eager to fill up some of my free time with a few clubs...First Look Fair is next week! Anyway so last night I brought my guitar into the lounge to play. A lot of people came in to hang out, which was unusual for my floor because most people will only go in there to study... but then again, there was cake in the lounge so that could have had something to do with it. Anyway, we pretty much just had a mini jam session and passed my guitar around to all those who could play. After that I played Rock Band with some guys on my floor for a few hours. I usually don't like to play video games but I feel like that one is ok since it technically is social. I ended up meeting a good amount of people from the building. I had to be the singer, as I was the only one who could stay on pitch, so I think I'm losing my voice from rocking out all night. It was definitely worth it though, I had a lot of fun!

No comments: