Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tangerine

Strangely interesting weekend. Friday I probably should have been doing work but it didn't really work out. I watched a movie with friends instead. That night a bunch of friends and I went to my friend's apartment. We got a ride there but none of us were really thinking of how we would get back. This apartment was by the IHOP, it was a rainy, wet night but walking seemed like a good option. It was an incredibly long walk. Later we mapquested it and saw that it was 2.5 miles to the View where we got a bus to go back home...it was a long walk. Quite an interesting night. The football game against NC State was an awesome experience. It was wet and slightly cold and really started to pour by the end of the first quarter but it still was a lot of fun. As usual, I stood in the first row and got completely into the game. My friend, who is really into football, stood right behind me and pretty much was my commentator for the game, giving a play by play analysis. Saturday my sister had a halloween party. I brought a few of my friends and my brother was there with a few of his. It ended up being a lot of fun. I went as a hippie... a completely last minute option but I went all out. When I got there my sister and brother took one look at me and said something like, wow, you do know that you were supposed to dress up?... apparently they think that I am a hippie...yea that's probably true. Nevertheless my costume was an extreme exaggeration of what I would normally wear so it worked out. Today I hardly left my room. All day I sat at my desk doing homework when all I wanted to do was sit outside. By the time I finished everything, the sun had set. Hopefully tomorrow will be like today weather wise and I can go out to enjoy it.

No comments: